WINGS Announces New Butterfly Club
- Posted by Sarah Swiston
- On April 9, 2019
- Butterfly Club, End Domestic Violence, Monthly Giving, Philanthropy, WINGS
Just as a caterpillar transforms into a butterfly, YOU can help a client transform from a life of violence to one of freedom!
Are you looking for a way to have an impact and help break the cycle of domestic violence on a regular basis? If so, consider joining our new monthly donor program.
Your monthly support has benefits for both WINGS and you:
- It provides consistent year-round funding for services clients need every day.
- It allows you a convenient and easy way to give that is set-up automatically to recur each month without any further action on your part; helping with your budgeting and tax-deductible giving plan.
- You can cancel at any time. If your situation changes for any reason, you can change or cancel your monthly commitment.
Your support is critical to not only saving lives, but transforming them. Listen to Shelley Welch, WINGS Sr. Manager of Annual Fund Giving speak with Patti Vasquez on WGN Radio as she explains why WINGS services are so crucial to our community and introduces WINGS Butterfly Club.
Ready to Make an Impact?
- Go to https://wingsprogram.com/butterfly-club/
- Select the gift amount that is right for you:
- $10 per month ($120 per year) provides = a bus pass for a client
- $25 per month ($300 per year) provides = a box of diapers
- $50 per month ($600 per year) provides = a weekly parenting class at our Safe Houses
- $100 per month ($1,200 per year)provides = one night of shelter and food
- Choose the amount you want to give monthly (per year) to help where needed most
- Select the form of payment and the frequency of contributions
- Make your first-month’s donation
- Welcome to the WINGS Butterfly Club!
For more information or questions, contact Shelley Welch, Senior Manager of Annual Fund Giving at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847.519.7820, ext. 222.
You Might Also Like:
World Famous Boxer Christy Martin Shares Her Story of Survival on November 15th
WINGS Earns Major Honor for Innovation in Helping Domestic Violence Survivors
Milestones, Highlights, Expansions and Awards: WINGS FY2022 in Review
Domestic Violence in LGBTQ Relationships: Myths, Similarities and Ways to be Supportive
WINGS Award-Winning Survivor Lifeline: Connecting Clients to Survivor Mentors